Call For Speakers Extended!
New event produced by:
Big Data is here and it is real! But how do organizations begin harnessing the value of Big Data? You will find many of the answers at the first-ever Big Data Boot Camp produced by Database Trends and Applications (DBTA) magazine and www.dbta.com on May 21-22 at the New York Hilton.
This will be an opportunity to share your knowledge and your experience in the emerging Big Data sphere. Submit your proposal today to participate in this conference as a speaker. Share your expertise, best practices, case studies, tips, techniques and insights.
DBTA subscribers are keenly interested in the following Big Data topics and more:
- Data integration including issues associated with real-time integration
- Big Data analytics in general--including data visualization
- Comparisons of current technologies like data warehousing and the newer generation of integration and analysis tools.
- Database security and data governance.
- Managing and integrating unstructured data.
- Open source solutions in the database and data integration areas.
- Advanced analytical technologies such as in-memory analytics and predictive analytics, focusing on leveraging Big Data.
- Understanding and managing social media data.
Speakers may submit their speaking ideas in these areas, or in related areas, no later than February 8, 2013.
Be part of this first-ever DBTA event, produced and coordinated by Information Today, Inc.
Click here to submit your proposal today